Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Too much excitement!!

OMG! i have one more week to go and I am going back to PI...

Goodness, I've been having those sleepless nights due to my excitement.. I can't think of anything to blog nor do something radical to get my brain working back.. Actually the reason that I am having a hard time sleeping was due to the fact that I don't know how to organize my luggage..
Argghh, why do they need to have those limits?

These past few weeks I have been exercising (I am thinking of the Bastita muscles and such but what the hay! lol ) which really fuels me a lot...

Other than that, people at home got sick due to the flu.

I am also happy because I get to meet up with my friends again and party up with them..

I just find American Life too dreary and fast paced (Meant no offense to anyone out there...). The way that I see it is that a person works 5 days a week, spend their week ends at home. I just find it boring, no gush of excitement and "BLAH"... It's all about home then work then home.. Too repetitive, it's making me more loony than usual.

Yet the money they earn is justifiable for their means.. But I am afraid to say this but "IT IS REALLY BORING"...

Arrggghh.. I still like you AMerica.. No Hard Feelings AIght..


LMFAO



xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi reezen, buti ka pa uuwi ng pinas.. i guess nasa pinas ka na ngayon?? enjoy your stay there.. there's no place like philippines talga.

anyways, may bagong blog site na pala ako.. http://reesie.net. i will add your link there. check it out.

ttyl

Reezen TOT said...

thanks ate reesie! =) wala pa noh.. one more week to go pa ako.. thanks for the info.. =)