Wednesday, May 13, 2009

why being a bitch has it's pros

Being bitch has it's pros... People won't go walking around you and stepping hard on the face..

Every summer here in the Philippines, villages, subdivisions, barangays etc have this games called Liga's also known as basketball competitions through out the places here. Boy I can tell you that everyone likes to watch these games (we have a lot of good looking guys living inside the village and I can't blame them for that.)

Liga's are fun but there are times that there are certain teams that play as if they are brawling with thugs but the mere fact is that they are competing with players who are around 15-19 years old (Me and my nieces were so furious at those impecable gits.. Even you go there and say something nice they would think of something bad.. this is were the bitching starts.. lol).

Other than this old school playing brawlers, and there was also this weird 3rd rate human (I am not demeaning the 3rd sex, it's just that this "being" is so rude and all, it irks the hell out of me, I have lovely friends who are labeled in this bracket but they never acted like the one that I see during those games.)being who's fantasy is to humiliate and belittle my nephews.

The incident just happened last night. The game was great and my nephew's team won again. Yet i happen to see "Being*" watching in the crowd, saying negative audacious words to them that it makes them feel uncomfortable. After the game (oh my, I am sounding redundant here...) this Being* came up to them and wanted to befriend them. My nephee kindly said the word "NO." But the damned Being* did not respect his decision and keeps on bothering him. i got so pissed, and called security to not let that bastard in again.

I was so fired up and nthat Being* kept on saying somehting that I went up to him and told him "Don't you ever come here if you keep on pestering and acting rude towards my nephews. They are just kids and they don't need your patronization if you'll act sleazy and perverted around them."

I said that directly to his face..

Oh my, I can't help acting like a bitch if some one's acting sleazy or acting ill towards me or my family..

Wishing that being* major Diarrhea!

xoxo

No comments: