Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sanitation..

I have this thing for eating takoyaki so much but with the experience that I had with one takoyaki stall within the premises of a supermarket (ummm ever.. ikr, kinda dull, but we went over to shopwise and s&r.. errr november 10, 2009 4pm).

The thing about me is that whenever I buy food from a stall is that I make sure that the things that they would be using would be sanitary.. Yet there were somethings that horrified me.

* she was not using any disposable gloves when she was turning the food(if she does not want to use sanitary gloves, she should have a hand sanitizer near or her or a sink to wash her hands because she was also handling money).

* When she received my payment, she just tossed it inside this money box, (btw which is near the disposable plates) where in the money fell on the disposable plates.

Upon seeing what happened to the supposed plate, I kindly asked her if she could change the late that she would be using for the food. She just looked at me and asked why? (Mother Effff, is it just me or is that person already used to eating on dirty plates/containers?) I simply said that I saw what happened earlier when she tossed my payment to the box then it plummeted to the disposable plate instead..

i swear by that instant I wanted to pluck her eyes out... Bad customer service ???? hell yes it was... Never had done something like that to a customer when we were selling food during tiangges..

Mortifying... Rants rants...


xoxo

No comments: