Monday, April 20, 2009

I think that I am okay

Last week's terror has already come to pass and little by little I am accepting that the material things that I have lost would never be given back to me.

I still have those crazy outbursts in the middle of the night thinking of the meanest things possible to elevate my feelings towards that hum bag of a helper.

I have to agree with what MsPinkBiik said, you can never argue with some one who lacks education or some one who does not know any proper reasoning (It is like arguing with the wall for me).

Forgiven (not yet)? Forgotten? As if!

What troubles me though were the pictures and videos of my niece inside the memory cards (And my pictures with friends grrrr).

Major Diarrhea to her and her witless accomplices..

What's the latest Rant???

Anyways, the latest rant currently in PI is about Ted Failon's wife, Mrs. Trina Failon Etong, committing suicide.

Some authorities think that Ted Failon must have killed his wife and others said that there weren't any foul play regarding the death of his wife..
What puzzles me the most are the following:

* Why did the helpers clean out the crime scene (what I heard was that they don't want the youngest daughter of Ted Failon to see the blood smeared inside the bathroom)?

* One of the officers (I think the head) Mabanag (not sure about the last name) used one of the evidences as a fan and even flaunted it with the media. Evidences should be kept and secured before releasing it to the press.

* The way the police ganged up on the Mrs. Failon's relatives which caused the CHR to investigate the matter. (The family was already pleading if they can continue the investigation with the sister Pamela tom since the victim is already dying) The were dragging the suspects like animals dragging them AROUND.

I am coming to a conclusion right now, that Police officers are becoming quite unfair to people who needs their help.

They are using their authority to scare everyone witless and confess to crimes that some people did not commit (Abuse of authority).

Do the Police here still have morals? Are they aware about the law on HUMAN RIGHTS?(for more info bout the human rights. Click here)

I need some clarity here..

xoxo

4 comments:

Twilight Zone said...

ay naku gurl, anu pa ba naman maaasahan natin sating mga kapulisan?

Reezen TOT said...

i know.. minsan nakaka doubt na sila..

Anonymous said...

I really think the only way to change it is kill all the cops and make new ones... ha ha ha ha lagay lahat sa gas chamber most specially the corrupt ones ha ha ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

well, that was on "overkill" ... the police acted as if it were a movie. too much of police brutality.