Lately I am engrossed with the adventure, horror, survival game called "Until Dawn".
imaged grabbed from Playstation's Website.
The Key features of the Game:Eight friends trapped together on a remote mountain retreat, and they aren’t alone. Gripped by dread, with tensions running high, they must fight through their fear if they all hope to make through the night in one piece.Play as each of the eight characters and experience fear like you never have before. Every decision you make in your terrifying search for answers could mean the difference between life and death, but for whom? Your actions alone will decide who survives Until Dawn.
And not to mention that the characters are very familiar such as Hayden Panattieri, Peter Stomare (aka John Abruzzi from Prison Break) and Meaghan Martin (movie Camp Rock) to name a few.
- Gripping Story - What's a game without a story? Let me tell you that upon watching the previews for this game got me hook and not to mention story was written by Larry Fessenden (the movie "I Sell the Dead")& Graham Reznick (the movie "The House of the Devil")
- Next-Gen Horror - You will be using a more evolved "Killzone™ Shadow Fall engine". I dare say that you should be prepared for a lot of jump scares (Mummy! i need my blanket!).
- Choice and Consequences - No brainer for the explanation but what's really cool about this is whenever you start over the game, there would be new choices to choose and the items that you need to finish your objectives will be located in a different area (Amazeballs!).
- Butterfly Effect - Think about the "Chaos Theory", it is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions in which a small change can trigger large differences in the last state (ie like when you touch the water in the pool, then the ripple happens; think of the game called "Life is Strange").
here's a teaser from the Playstation Website and Youtube.
- MKIceAndFire - He does the live streaming of the game via Twitch and he also has the no commentary walkthroughs.
- Pewdiepie - You're going to laugh so hard when he gets scared asf, just check out the face he makes.
- GhostRobo - It's like watching your younger brother playing the game and the advice of having a warm hot cocoa is really cool.
- GameRiot - He's got this Brit accent and when he get's surprised he'd be like calm
Let me know what you guys think of the game. Til the next Post!