Thursday, March 5, 2009

make up tutorials...

I was browsing in YouTube yesterday when I came across a video on how to "Create HOT PINK Dramatic eyes".

I am really amazed with Leesha's work..



As everybody knows, I love using cosmetics.. and all that..

My jaw fell off when I saw all of the colours that she has in her "artistic box". I went to look into mine and I seem to be missing some of the hues that she has. Also, in her site as well there are tips on how to take care of your Brushes and about FAKE MAC COSMETICS..

So if you want to go girly and way beyond, please do check out her site..

Go check out her site as well.. (click here)


xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love cosmetics but the thing is i don't know how to put them on especially eye make-up. i really like to learn how to blend colors in my eyes -- those black-smoky eye make up is to die for -- i just don't know to do it.. any tips?

thanks reeze, i can learn a thing or two out of this video.

Reezen TOT said...

it is so easy ate reesie! trial and error lang.. all you need as well are the right tools..

like the brush for your crease, a dome shape brush, blender brush and others..

dami brushes sa cvs and ulta..

for black smokey eyes like the way she did it in the video.. pretty much the same.. =)

Anonymous said...

ay nako puros error naman, bumili akong ng dalawang napakamahal na brushes sa mac -- ewan ko kung anong tawag sa mga brushes na iyon -- basta one para ung pinaka main talga.. at ung isa para sa highlight chuva.. di ko talga makuha=kuha.. cguro tlaga lacking ako ng art skill.. lol.

Reezen TOT said...

mahal talaga yung mac (Social naman ni ate! =)) and btw thanks for dropping by my page...

when I started using makeup, naku po! My eyebrows were uneven other than that yung eyeshadow ko darker sa right kaysa sa left eye.. lol