Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Latest RANT!!!!

Thank goodness our DSL is working hella good right now. These past few days I really wanted to blog but my internet connection was not working as it should be.

Regardless of the times I tried my best to twirk it up a notch I failed (talk about being up at around 4am..).

Let's go to what I want to rant about.. Let's talk about the infamous Chip tsao who made a racial slur regarding my beautiful country.

It was around 6 or 7am Manila time (March 30,2009) when I heard about Chip Tsao's remarks regarding how absurd it is to hire Filipina Wet Nurses and the most recent "War at Home".. I am really appalled, he seems to be a man who is well educated yet such discrimination sounds more or like blasphemy to God..

He does state in one of his "Segments" last year that he is some what opposed to hiring people from our country and he would hire some one from the main land (If so, why did you hire an OFW?).

Making a mockery and joke about poverty is not great at all (Poverty is not a state in which a person is made to be laughed at about).

Mr. Tsao don't you know that Overseas Filipino Workers are considered as heroes in our country (you called it a "Nation of Poverty"?). Yes, they are heroes! They make such big sacrifices,I know for sure that you can't even do those things us Filipinos can do just to help out our families.

Mr. Tsao I think you need some chill pill and you need to re-educate yourself again. I wish you diarrhea...


Politically Incorrect with Chip Tsao - The Vintage Year

October 3rd, 2008

Inspired by the poisoned milk powder scandal, a friend of mine is planning to import a wet nurse from the Philippines. His wife has just given birth to a baby, and he is, most justifiably, extremely worried about anything made in China.

My friend used to be a supporter of Donald Tsang, who often appealed to local couples to have at least three children shortly after he became the Chief Executive two years ago. Now like any patriot, he regrets it a bit, because nobody, including Tsang, could have foreseen a possible baby famine as a result of the global milk-powder scare.

But why from the Philippines? Why not recruit a wet nurse from China? I asked my friend who until recently had whole-heartedly loved his motherland. “No,” he explained, “How can you be sure that a Chinese wet nurse is not going to be fake, with something like a Bangkok ladyboy-style plastic bag filled with artificial milk made from poisoned powder?”

My friend has every reason to be skeptical. You must have read news reports of white puppies purchased in pet shops in Shenzhen that had turned black after Hong Kong consumers put them in a flea bath and accidentally washed away the white paint, discovering the animal’s true color. A friend of mine was a victim of this recently. He took the dog back the next day, but his demand for a refund was denied by the poker-faced pet shop owner, even after he insisted on the absurdity of the situation by pointing out that he named his originally white puppy “John McCain.” “But John McCain will lose,” the pet shop owner said. “I also saw the presidential debate on TV. What’s the difference between the two anyway?”

So allowing Hong Kong families to import Filipina wet nurses would be an innovation. And not only for babies. What else would be as impressive as a status symbol than when you are visiting a billionaire for lunch and you and dozens of other refined guests are offered a glass of fresh milk to toast everybody’s health, instead of a glass of Chateau Rotschild Lafitte? You would be told that the troop of in-house wet nurses all hail from remote villages in Luzon or Mindanao, instead of the polluted city of Manila, transported to Hong Kong only minutes after they gave birth to their babies, jetfresh, to guarantee the best vintage. So, loosen whatever restrictions and bring them in, Sir Donald—just a thought for your policy speech as I look forward to the milk-tasting party hosted by my friend, whom I warned it would be better for legal reasons, if his wife, the madam—instead of himself, the sir—supervises the job on the spot.

(Dispicable... Narrow minded and a big git..)

xoxo

6 comments:

Trosp said...

Hi Reezen,

Your post it seems to me is different from others. You really have gone beyond what others should have done (actually, I've only read a few posts on this issue).

One thing I would like to comment is this people being invited by Hong Kong billionaires. The way I see it, they will always drink any branded tetra pack of milk but will be hesitant if the milk is from a human unless it is certified safe.

It's just my observation - it's more likely for a China man to prefer something kinky from a caucasian (or European) than an Asian.

I might be wrong on the above if we will define that an adult person drinking a human milk is not kinky but something related to health.

Cheers!

Twilight Zone said...

ay naku ng dahil kay chip tsao aka cheap chow nagkagulo ang sambayanang servants hahahaha magsisi aklasan daw at magiging mabili ang dora rat hahahahahaha nakakaloka

Reezen TOT said...

@ trosp
Hi! thanks for dropping by my site again.. I just find him acting like a twit. although he already made an apology to the Philippine embassy and to the Filipino community in HongKong, I don't think that it was not enough.
Yet he also criticizes his fellow Chinese people, he still has this knack to ostracize the OFW's.

@ Twilight Zone
Correct! =)

reyna elena said...

more milk to him please! chinese milk only. hehehe!

Trosp said...

Your blog is among those that I've bookmarked.

Reezen TOT said...

@reyna
--yeah.. more chinese milk for chip tsao! lol

@trosp
--Thanks =)