Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend

Arrghhh.. Such a drag, is it just me or I failed to notice that my life is boring (tehee..). Although I detest too much drama and action happening to my so called DEVIOUS life, I try to make the best out of things to pull myself together..

these past few months, my blog was such a BIG "BLAH". I was unable to rant about anything.. As of right now I just rant about myself? lol

Anyways, me and my family went out to this event about bridal stuff in WTC (some where in Manila area..). Some of the booths offer such grandiose packages and some stink.

What I did enjoy was the invitations the themes, the texture, and everything about the party favours. (so that's why weddings are such a big deal because everything surrounding it is all about the money and such..)

Hmmmm.. so how was your weekend?


xoxo

2 comments:

reyna elena said...

u back in manila?

Reesie said...

my weekend was boring as well.. :(