Friday, March 20, 2009

worries...

Before I start ranting my raves, I would like to welcome back "Ms. Twilight Zone".. =) nice to know that you are here already sexy! And to my dear Ate Reesie, thank you so much for dropping by my site.. To MsPinkBiik, COLDSTONE chocolate mint or Coffee Lover's Only.. lol

So what am I ranting about? Nothing big in particular, just worrying about Mr. Big.. (Oh no his head is getting BIg! lol) I am not thinking about him fooling around with women (I know he has his BOYLETS! lol just kidding babe..), it is about the time when he gets home... I am worried sick when he comes home late (omg I am acting like a wife! lol) or when he goes on trips (the disaster relationship with *CHI). I know that my over compulsive excessive rants are kind of worthless but for sure that this is how I show that I care for him..

Crazy right ("I don't care what they say COZ I'm in LOVE with YOU.." - leona lewis... bwuhahahaha)?

Hmmm.. Mr.Big, what are you thinking right now???? i LOVe You BABE! =)


xoxo

No comments: