Monday, July 19, 2010

Another Boring day..

Twitter Twitter....



I've been getting so addicted to twitter lately & it is nice to know how people are doing by the hour, by the minute or by the second of each day (nah stalking is a different thing rotfl)... Aside from looking for a new job in order to supply my undying, costly & affection for cosmetics and shoes, to my own dismay it is still unfruitful (BLAH! I need to party heavy)



The more I think about my sinful, materialistic demands in life, I feel thatI really need to step up another notch again.. I guess, I should listen to what my cousin said..



"Don't work just to please them, You need to learn how to grow up."


She is so right and whether the 'rents like it or not, I'm going to get a job because I want too. I just don't know why they keep on pushing me to work in Singapore or the US of A... Goodness, nothing beats PI! :)
Gotta run gonna do the yogi & some fat girl run rotfl



No comments: