Sunday, July 25, 2010

Some thoughts to ponder on..

"They always say that it is wrong but while doing it, it seems RIGHT"

Was there are time that you have thought that what you are doing is wrong/right but it is really right/wrong? For me this happens all the time... It is not because I am hard headed or high strung, I just want to do the things I really wanted to do... Knowing whether it is bad or wrong, I would still do those things... A time would come that I will hit my face on the pavement and smell the aroma of CONSEQUENCES... Actions will always come with consequences (you throw me a sissy fit, i will give a bitch fit). Consequences that we might regret or be grateful of. With everything that has recently happened to me these past 7 months, I have no regrets whatsoever because I know that I have given the best to make things work. The decisions that I made, was worth all the pain. With my current status right now, I am happy with the things going on.

Have you encountered an incident when you have practiced the nth time what you want to say to a person but you were not able to do so because you chickened out? I know that there are reasons why we do these things.. I guess we all fear REJECTION (*thunder*), HEART ACHES (*POW*) and not hearing what we want to HEAR (*What's that deary?*). Let's all admit it, we would only say things that the other person wants to hear (not unless you are a tactless person go ahead)to shut them up. I think that we should voice out things that the other person wants to know. People lie because they don't want to hurt their friend's feelings, to cover up the shit they have created etc. But creating white lies would eventually come out & shit, shit will happen and everything gets down and DIRTY.

I tap into my instinct but I guess I am too LOST to get SWOOPED up.

Naaahhh I am not emotional right now, I am just over analyzing things.. rotfl

xoxo

No comments: