Thursday, July 22, 2010

The KC show


From my previous blog, I told you all that I'm a bit addicted to twitter right now.. Anyways, I just got back home from an interview / hot rendezvous with B.. I was updating my tweets when I saw KC Montero's tweet that he's doing an interview for assistants lol...
I wanted to spread my GV's so I decided to call, it actually took me a few times. At first I chickened out, the second time, the line was busy & when the opportuniy came.... tudunn tudunn!!! BOOM BAM! I was live on air (OMG beyond that I sounded maarte & i hated it because i am known for being down, rowdy, bosabos.. but wth right?!!??? It's friggin KC Mon. )..
He asked me questions like if I still work (Nope... Im a bum), If my hands were soft (I answered "I think so",should have said something way more ____ lol), playing game consoles etc, what i like to do & eat etc... Then I threw a bomb "Im sorry, Im interested with women" (Now don't get me wrong,KC Montero is a hot/attractive dude but currently im into women & i have my B.. Although I am mor inclined to Cassandra Monteroid). I finally know now that my vioce is like a lil' girl's voice on live radio hahaha..


I guess I started the lesbian topic... & Called mor than I should... I thought that I would start stuttering & have a lock jaw.... It was damn fun, I want to do it again...


It was an experience... Whether the vibes are good or bad... It was a wicked experience...


gotta listen to him, i love his show.. And follow him on twitter as well @KCMontero in twitter
more info click the KC show


xoxo


No comments: