Monday, September 7, 2015

Limitless Living Coach Jon H.

Limitless Living Coaching from Jon H. 

Just in case you know Jon H is one of Manila's finest DJs when it came to the Hiphop scene and entrepreneur (GreyOne Social , Styles Entertainment , Club Owner Raven Manila).  

On the other side of things he is now also known as a Life Coach, it is someone who helps people identify and achieve personal goals. I feel very elated to have met this person. There were things that I have noticed about him is that he knows what he's doing, he knows how to treat his fans (insert fan girl eyes here) and the positivity he is able to exert. 

I have been following his IG account since IG started and he posts the most motivational quotations as well as how men should treat their women (Patti Grandidge is the QUEEN!) and Truffles. 

Now let's segue back to his limitless coaching; I listened to some of his posts about how to get started on how to reach your goals. This made me think with what my REAL PASSION was. I have to admit that I am very happy that I resigned from job back in July; I have never been happier. Now I have all the time to ponder, I am always getting lost (and falling a sleep LITERALLY) with what I want to do right now with my life.

"People take their lives too seriously ... Take it too seriously you tend to not manifest things anymore" - Jon H

There were a lot of things that I wanted to do right now, I want to concentrate more with taking care of my nephew. Yes there is less to zilch time for going out as of the moment but when my nephew creates a new milestone the joy he brings me is the best. I've been thinking of going back to school again, contemplating if I want to pursue Physical Therapy or what. Currently starting to do research about it. 

What really motivated me right now to find my real Passion was when he said: 

"I don't think about the money but money came... I was more attracting the things I love to do and I gave so much Value to the people.." - Jon H. 

Thank you very much Jon H. for posting your thoughts in IG and Youtube. I appreciate it.  Kindly Check out his IG and Youtube to know more about his Limitless Living Coaching. 



xoxo

No comments: