Thursday, June 11, 2009

another day of looking after the kiddies


Okay it is another boring day again (yes yes i know that I lead a pathetic life.. rotfl)..
Again I am stuck here at home, making my buttocks bigger than the usual and ofcourse, I also spend my time cuddling with Brother Tattoo's babies..

The picture on top is Brother Tattoo's new baby bouncing tattoo boy..

I just find it a drag to change their poopie diapers, feed them and stuff but they look so adorable..

Specifically, I love playing with Doodles, she's very talkative and she mimicks everythign that I do (She's so funny, for example, when I tap my right foot, she does it as well.)

The sweetest thing that she did for me for today was to give me a bunch of small flowers that she plucked from her Godfather's house.. She was knocking on the door saying my name and gave me those small white simple flowers (Big Smile!!!)..

Just those small little things that these babies do make me laugh..(P.S. Please ask for permission if you wish to repost anything from my blogs.. thanks)

xoxo

No comments: