Thursday, June 11, 2009

WTF! the BLOKE is in FB too?!!!

Well, this is a free world and all that zippidee zappy moments that you hope that you don't need to encounter anymore..

How should I start the story here? Hmmm... For our main character, let's call him *ROBOT (this kinda rhymes with his last name.. HAHAHAHA). Anyways, *Robot is a hot half breed who was introduced to me around 2007. As a fresh grad, I was so ecstatic and excited to run the ruins of the so called REAL WORLD. What's more interesting at that time was that I had jsut broken off with a gutted fish lookking dweeb..

Moving forward, *Robot was the epitome of a guy that I really like (ehemmm, MR. BIG is the best of them all.. MR. BIG is the ZENITH! ), he was tall, tanned skin and a half breed (a.k.a mutt).

Unfortunate things happened that led to the demise of the so called whirl wind relationship.

No, I am not bitter that he left off or something. Yes, I did something to drove the bloke away. Yes, he was a coward. Fact, I am repulsed and upset seeing *Robot in the social networking stint.

But who am I to drive *Robot away from the torments and ups of FB?

Now, now, asking how I find out about him being there? He's in my s***list.. I can forgive but never forget (catching up my flow? childish, yeaha!).

Knowing that he is in FB makes me feel uncomfortable and restless (a very very bad way). What I did though was to block him so that he won't be able to see my profile here. Sounds so lame I know but I am getting uber upset and depressed here...


TOTz MOVE ON FORWARD (tshuck)..


xoxo

No comments: