Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The SUPERMARKET REVIEW

My goodness.. I'll start on making my reviews about some of the supermarkets here in the HumiD METRoPoLIS of Quezon City...

Anyways, today me, my mum, my dad and niece Luli went to this supermarket/some what of a small time Department store called Walter Mart near Munoz and Project 7.. It was not like the chic chic of Rockwell and Rustan's combined yet the prices in the grocery are cheap (I think that the prices are recession friendly? rotfl) and I can say affordable..

Some of the employees are nice.. The structure is okay and yet it lacks some facilities and other structures specifically for handicapped people..

Come on! they have the grocery in the Effin First floor and you are not allowed to use the elevator if you are using a push cart. SPUTZ.. This elevator lady was like "I am sorry ma'am but you need to go to the specific elevator for the push carts".. I replied "As you can see my mum is handicapped you still can't let her use the effin elevator??"

I was stunned, so my attitude changed, I went "Oh NO YOU DIDN'T!!". My voice was getting louder, yapping all the way and saying "So you are putting up a friggin sign that says for the elderly and handicapped. You've seen my mum's using the push cart as her walker and you want her to go through that damned escalator thingy and loose her balance.. Do you want my mum to fall off face first? Are you CRAZY?"

Anyways, this is one of the LAMEST and STUPIDEST answers that I have heard of..

I might go back there sometime... THOUGH I WOULD NOT LET MY MUM GO THERE..

Handi capped friendly??? NO.. LACKS SUFFICIENT structures for the disabled..

PRICES... Cheap..

OVER ALL RATING.. i give them 3 stars out of 6 stars.....


XOXO

No comments: