Saturday, June 13, 2009

Weird people in Poker..

I find it weird how fast guys say I LOVE YOU so easily and taking those special words so deliberately as if it is just one of those magical words that would penetrate a woman's head (these guys are so inept..)..

Anyways, in my previous blog, I sited there that I started playing Texas Hold'Em poker (which is addictive). I just played for fun and nothing more, although I really get upset with some of those "hooligans/smooth talkers" in those tables..

What is even more surprising is that they have the audacity to say such bile language and rudeness that I really don't try to give a crap about (there are times that those thwats get on my nerves and do such necessary precautions to make sure they got "dealt with and taught a lesson".. okay BRUSKO na toh..).

Other than those perverted uneducated thwats, there are also those punk noypi's as well. I find it amusing that they take up the courage to just ask you personal things. I was like "Hell NO! CLOSe BA TAYO? back OFF". So persistent that what I usually do is leave the table to avoid them..

There are slo incidents that has something to do with the siraulong mga banyagang tupi, they mutter things as if they RULE the world and they are the form of a heir human being (pack sheet.. anu bah toh?! Siguro lam ko na dahilan kung bakit may mga situations na hindi ako umaamor sa mga tupi)

Anyways, these suck ups makes the game even more interesting come to think of it..

OOhhh well lula bell... Going back to my other business and create some *thunder*

xoxo

No comments: