Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Men Made Easy

Men Made Easy (how I wish this thing is ooohhh sooo true)is a book from author Kara Oh, a relationship expert. The book is not about any gimmiks about men, but it offers you solutions to be able to let your partner know what you want so that they would be able to do it for you..

As per say men are not just toys that women intend to play on and on (they have emotions and such drives that makes us women go into frenzy). Witht the help of this book, you would be able to develop a better relationship with your men and to solve about conflicts/misunderstandings that you have with them as well.

For me though, the best way to talk to my man is to talk to him upfront. Come on, if your man is seriosu enough I believe a little bit of confrontation with him would not hurt a bit. Just be straighforward and let your man hear what you feel.

If you want any alternative ways to solve your ish, I suggest reading the book.


TTYL
reezen TOtz

No comments: