Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Diva... Kitties.. Boredom

Okay.. hooked to Beyonce's DIVA...

I always look up to Big Brother Tattoo(since we've spent most of our growing up years together)for anything new in music.. We both like HipHop and RnB although when it comes to trance and techno we don't jive together..

Anyways, I really love this song right now(together with Wynter's Sugar and Keri Hilson's Turning me on)and nice to listne to when I am jogging within the premises of the subdivision.. Current updates to my social life is ZERO.. Wait!!! I just talked to Mr. Baller a.k.a Cold Shoulder rotfl(you know who you are! lol! I appreciate the advice), Pader Syl (miss you and Mader), Met (full of sooooo much POSITIVITY! Teker!), Ofcourse MR.BIG (good luck with your shoot!), my cousin...

The highlight of my weekend was cleaning my brother's car which I love to do... (maybe I can open up a carwash now.. Bwuhahhahaha) People keeping me company are my stuff toys (Popo the small brown blingee dog, Blue's Clues, Stitch, Fluffy the huge brown dog,Mrs. Vio the violet hippo, Winnie the WHO and Tyke the huskie from AC). Not really people just them stuff toys (Yes I am a big fan of stuffed toys specially dogs..)

Last night,(as always) I was not able to sleep tightly because of the cries of the little kitties on my neighbor's roof.. It was drizzling last night. I saw 2 or 3 kittens on the neighbor's roof top with the mum..






Awww I miss Mougee and the CAT (I can still hear them now as I type, the poor kitties).. Poor kitties.. Will update soon..

xoxo

No comments: