Friday, December 5, 2008

Dark Poetry (Aug 29 2008)

Description unavailableImage by UniqueOo Mania via Flickr
dark poetry.. omg, this just happened at the spur of the moment, I was just sulking in my room when i had this urge to jot down words on my binder... i find this wickedly scary & morbid at the same time..are these my inner feelings? hmmm



A Broken Woman

I saw your whore sitting alone last night after you left. Didn't you see me at all? I was standing at the dark corner.

Your whore is outrageously disgusting, I feel like cursing. Was I not good enough for you?

Don't you dare turn your back on me! Have I given you a fright?

Have you seen your whore lately? She's shackled at the corner. Can you recognize her now? Look closely at her face, outrageously disgusting

Knowing that I am good enough for you, Let me sway & sing you the lullaby of a broken woman.



II

I saw you sitting alone, I was planning to leave but my body was glued.

You were wearing your favorite dress, It was blue as the bay of Viscay. Attraction!

Staring at your form, knocked me off my mental state. After so much contemplation & reason, I made up my mind.

QUICK as LIGHTNING, I need to be fast. I came to your table, gave you my sweet talk.

Little by little intoxicating you with my poisonous words, you will find it too late that you're at my corner. There would be no escape.



III

I am going to skin your pretty pathetic face off your head, Beleive me it would be like an Escalope.

I will gut out your innocent pitiful eyes as well. I'll use it as a chaser for my blood shot.

I will be more than happy to slowly pluck your long black stiff hair. I'll pluck it one by one I promise! I need it for my whip!



Don't cry now my honey lamb, I reassure you that this would be the longest & the most unbearable suffering in history!

I'll make sure our prince is watching us. I want you to know how it felt when you stole him from me.



Honey lamb, hush now, look what you have one to me because you made a monster out of a broken woman.

(yes i know this poem is so dark & about cannibalism.. words just started coming out of my head... this is really the spur of the moment)



MURDER

HE killed me, I never knew that he was capable of doing this to me. I gave him my heart, He ripped it apart & threw it in the furnace. HE killed me, by wearing the black pearl necklace he gave me. It choked me to death, the last words I was able to breath out was his name.



He killed me, feeding me all those cherry topped creme brulees, I was starving, yet all I was devouring was his lips. He killed me with his sweet, soft, wet kisses. Every peck bruised my porcelain skin.The after tase was bitter.

HE KILLED ME! YOU MURDERED ME!

You stabbed me across the chest. I am already dead, you can no longer bring back the past.



(this is really sick.. lolz, wanna be murdered by love? any takers? hahaha )


LOST



Waking up in my dark room, i felt the warmth of the blinding light. Lying on my bed of ice, feet too feeble, i dare not stand up. Eyes scorched from crying, soul wan, tired of fighting. Years had passed by, i was not able to be on top



All that I can feel are the burns & bruises that coldness brought. Wasted so much time in searching, pleasing, praying for a hand to hold. State of Oblivion was 3 years back, fragile heart broken. State of the Contempt, my arms are no longer wide open.



Looking at the Four watch towers, feeling the lesions searing & seeping through my porcelain skin. Pain & suffering already endured. Wrists slashed with my knife. Back scrathed by poisonous thorns. Sarcasm marred my compassionate grin. This horrible condition I am in can no longer be cured.



Waking up in my dark room, the warmth of the blinding light is still there. My precious eyes tired from crying, I dare not stop anymore. Years has passed by, my spirit weakened, unable to fend my right. Neither Oblivion nor Contempt scared me.



I am just LOST, My soul would never know what paradise is like.



MY PRINCESS

My princess was the fairest & the most glamorous in the land. Having a kind warm heart & a compassionate,understanding mind. These were the reasons why i had fallen deeply for her.



Whenever I fall, face first hitting the ground. She would slowly lift my head up. How I love feeling the soft candle long fingers of her delicate hand. These were the reasons why I had fallen madly for her.



Time flew so fast my princess, I never meant to hurt your frail heart. You knew it from the beginning that I have these demons that would drive us a part.



We'll meet again someday. I do swear to you. As long as the red thread is still attached on your pinky, be rest assured we would be meeting again.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: