Friday, December 5, 2008

NOT A SEX TOY! (SEPTEMBER 18,2008 )

{{Potd/2007-11-06 (en)}}Image via Wikipedia"I AM NOT A FRIGGIN SEX DOLL!!"



I am not a friggin sex doll & that's for sure.
Don't you just hate it when a person (whether a girl or guy) comes up to you, thinking that you are a promiscuous being with no brains..It is very sad how people perceive the person without knowing them first hand. Ladies, you know this type of mugs right? lol



I know that I am a bit of a flirt but it doesn't mean that I want go to bed with him/her (geeze! I am a touchy person, what can I do? i love hugging & kissing my family & close friends).

Let me tell you an ish that i had back in P.I. There was this guy (former colleage at work), who was persistently courting me, I had this nagging feeling that he si up to no good with me.. Being blunt and insensitive as I am, I told this poor mug, "I am not a fucking sex doll, my brains are still intact. And I won't give you the time or day to go to Brazil with you".

Yes I know it is mean but he was the first one who was insensitive with the way that he wants Brazil & only Brazil.


One of the reasons why when I go clubbing, I would rather meet up women than men in general. I would even go the extra mile when I like the girl of course (even if it makes me look stupendous) or if I feel like ditching a mug. Come on men are so superficial that they want all those hard rocking bodies, if not for that it's Brazil. Women loves an intellectual conversation too. It is very rare indeed to talk to a man about intellectual stuff (I am exempting the people i hold dear & close to me)



Do we really need to kiss a lot of frogs before we find our prince or princess?



Maybe we really need to do that. On the contrary, waiting for someone is not as bad as it sounds like. Some like to rush things out. Others want to take it slow.


I know that theres a lot or greater things destined for me. Yet, I want for once to have a serious relationship with no strings attached...


ttyl
xoxo Reeze

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: