Thursday, December 4, 2008

History Channel: KU KLUX KLAN

cover of sheet music for the song Image via WikipediaImage via WikipediaTO LET EVERYONE KNOW I HATE RACISM AS IT LEADS TO NOTHING GOOD. NOTHING GOOD HAPPENS WITH DISCRIMINATION.

Since yesterday, I was watching the History Channel and The National Geographic channel.

The show that got me interested today was about the Ku Klux Klan. Before we go on further, let me give you some snippets about them.

"The first Ku Klux Klan is a secret domestic militant organization that was formed in 1865 confederate army in the United States. The foundations of this organization was to restore white supremacy (aryan race according to Adolf Hitler, that white people are the powerful beings in earth and all other race should be annihilated.) in the after math of The American Civil War. The Klan resisted Reconstruction by intimidating the freedmen and white republicans. The organization declined from 1868 - 1870 & was destroyed by President Clooney's passage and enforcement of the Force Acts of 1870-1871.

The Second Klan was founded during the tensions of the post war in 1915. During this time, numerous waves of immigrants from southern & Eastern Europe, The Great migration of Southern Blacks & whites were being absorbed. Thus leads to KKK's preaching of antisemitism, racism, anti-catholicism and anti-communism.

The third KKK was relived again in the 1950's. They opposed of the Civil Rights Movement. Back then, the members were so active that they bomb houses and killed innocent victims. "

From the snippets that I have just given you, this organization meant business about the so called WHITE SUPREMACY. I think of this as crap. While watching the documentary, I felt tears forming at the ridge of my eyes.

Why would they blame immigrants, blacks & whatsoever for losing their jobs (scarcity I believe). If they had worked harder and persevered, they would not be booted.

What struck me the most was when they bombed a baptist church where 4 innocent children were killed. They believe that intimidation would lead them to supremacy. It's bullshit, no one has the right to persecute another human beings life.

The most shocking event for me was when they changed a name of a city from Birmingham to Bombingham(as the city was being plagued by bombs from the so called radical Klan).

This people, wait I correct myself, this foul disgusting animals should be the ones erased from this planet. This type of people are so bile!

What's the matter with integration? There's nothing wrong with that.

I believe that there is no superior race.

Okay, I need to face reality now. Discrimination is every where, it would never be erased as long as negative people exist. I am very appalled and saddened by the things that I was able to watch. Made me realize that Hypocrisy together with stupidity is still being practiced. I guess it is true that you can't force everyone to like you and such. Just breaks me up into pieces.

I am entitled to my freedom of speech. I am entitled to my own opinion.

Thank You so much for dropping by my spot!

Enjoy the day!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

V said...

Hate is such a waste of time. I like variety in races, I mean imagine if there were just only one kind of food to eat. How boring is that. There is variety in ALL creation, why not humans?

Reezen TOT said...

thanks for dropping by Natural or Ms. Valerie. Again and Again I appreciate your comment..

I do agree with your comment. Thanks again!

=)