Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Tattoo




this photo was taken after the first part of my commitment. on the sides, I have some tribal art on it.

Butterfly
Rebirth
Change In Life
Luck
Freedom
Nervousness
The Soul


Most people ask me why the hell I got a tattoo.. My definite answer is that I want to have a piece of art that would always remind me that everything changes for a reason...

I guess I can call this my metamorphosis. When I was a kid, I was very fascinated with my dad's tattoo.. From then on, I always fantasized myself with an art on my body.

When my parents found out about my tattoo, they were furious at me.. For the whole week, I received a lot of curses and profanity from my father. Let's just simply put this, he hated me so much that he wants to dis own me... I was crying so much because they kept on condemning me that I went to Art Studio with someone yet the simple truth was I went there on my own....


That was back 4-5 months ago.. I guess that I am already over with that drama. If I have any doubts with my tattoo.. maybe my tribal needs some tweaking or completely removed.. lol

these are my lifetime commitments.. No turning back. Just appreciate the art.. =)

xoxo

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for visiting and leaving your footprints, really appreciate that. he is on a prowl again. looking to victimize women.

http://london.flirtbox.co.uk/ellumbra

Anonymous said...

pretty tattoo, my bestfriend had a butterfly too, i want one, but i think i'm too old. LOL.

Twilight Zone said...

Wow i didnt know ur a tattoo lover heh heh.
me too, i had 3... yup 1.at lower back hip(tribal) and 2.upper left back near to shoulder(dragon) 3.at back neck(chinese character means DREAM) and you will not believe i had that tats just 3-4yrs ago imagine(im now 41) friends told me that im too old for that lolz, e di naman kasi pwede nung bata-bata pako kasi my mother always said na pag nagpatattoo ako paplantsahin nya(aray)so i also thought that since i have a small son its too risky to have a tats since its will affect my blood and i cannot pass to him incase he needed in future but i learned from the doctor that 2-3 years after having the tats im clean again.
I had it in Singapor,HK,ang the last one here in China but you know?now i regret.....
i shoul've a HUUUUGE one at my back hahaha.
My friends urge me not to have anymore but im still planning to have another im just thinking where to put since i already spoiled my left back, i want a wings in to my back.
People dont understand why people like me(and you)want to have it, they call it cheap,a hindrance to find a good job..Excusemeeee!
I never had any trouble finding a job just because im having a tattoo(unless its allover my face and my front neck then maybe).My boss saw it too and didnt say anything hahaha.
once you had one, its becoming too addictive(the pain i guess?)people think we have it just for show, naaah i never think of that,i had it because i like it and i just want to please myself not for anybody else, this is my long dream to have a tats(ang babaw ko noh hahaha).
pasensya kana sa english ko ha nose bleed nako tamad kasi ako magaral kaya public school na ngalang at high school na nga lang kinatamaran ko pang tapusin hahaha(palagi kasing baha sa school inaalipunga nako hahaha), wala lang basta lang tinamad lang ako magaral since my mother always insist that without education im nothing,i will become a basura i think thats the reason why i really struggle to have a good job(pero di biro dila ilong ang dumugo sakin pati luhat sipon ko dugo na hahahah)just to prove her na di lang sa pagaaral makukuha yung good future(yun ang baluktot kong katwiran na diko pwede ipagmalaki sa anak ko hahaha).