Friday, December 5, 2008

Fire Place Chronicles 1

Fireplace with grate.Image via Wikipediaokay fireplace chronicles is too weird to be a blog title but i want to use it! lol

I decided to call this blog, the Fire Place chronicles because of the feelings and emotions that are being brought out. So whenever I use the Fire Place chronicles as a blog title, you would know that I just used the fire place. lol

The weather seems to go lower and lower this past few days and I have to face the reality that I, Reeze, need to wear thermal pants, long sleeves, sweats etc.. I feel so urgh! lol

Anyhow, I've since then bugged my sister to use the fireplace.. I get so excited doing that and poking the fire log and looking at the embers as it cools down.. It is so much fun and amusing for me..

as I look into the flames (correction I was staring), I just can't help but think about things that I want to do with myself.. Knowing that I am such a pathetic loser.. I want to turn the tables around... I am planning to join the navy or the marines..

It doesn't seem like me but I have came to that decision, like a do or die thing.. Whenever I think about it makes me excited... I enjoy watching those crummy commercials about "you made them strong.. But we'll make them ARMY STRONG".. thinking of all the possible things that I would achieve by joining these respected institutions makes me flip in a good way..

Yeah yeah, dream dream dream... But this option has never escaped my mind..

Someone even said that I am not the type of person who would be enlisting for that type of job description but I know that I would succeed in it..

I know this is a type of a road that is less traveled but i want to see what I can do.. I might even be able to gain back my audaciousness & confidence back...

I'll let you guys know what will happen next...

ttyl

xoxo Reeze

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: