Friday, December 26, 2008

holidays!

Omg! It was one weird holiday for me.. There was no Noche Buena (WTF!) and it was sooo boring here in our humble Babuyan Island. Hai HAI HAIzt!

Anyways, christmas went good. There was no noche buena so me and Mspinkbiik decided to watch a marathon of GHOST HUNTERS. I know, this sounds super boring but there was nothing else that we can do about it. I just waited for the hours to tick by and say that it is already 12am and time to sleep.

Too bad, I was not able to go to sleep, so I decided to watch my japanese animes, that kept me up til the next morning. December 25 8 am, mspinkbiik thought I fell asleep with the tv on. WRONG! I was still watching my cartoons (Japanese Anime has this type of humor that no other cartoon has! for me that is.) She woke me up, I asked her if I can open up "My gift." I tried to be excited as much as possible but it did not feel it. I never felt the excitement nor hear the ghoslty bells ringing about the gifts that I am going to receive. I am forever thankful though even though they were such small simple things yet hand picked for (correction, I picked the gifts. lol )

During the 25th, we went to New York.. Lovely New york! hehehe
The italian dishes that were served to us was very good courtesy of the cooking of *Mr.C. It was a long tiring day. When we got home, me and my nephew started playing with his lego star wars and playing the guitar hero until today(we stopped playing at around 12 am).

I am so excited to go home in a few more ___.. LOL And I can't wait to see my boyfriend and hopefully get a new job soon!

will blog new things soon!

xoxo



Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

Twilight Zone said...

hahaha you mean di ako nagiisa na bored the xmas?wishing all the best for you iha.

Anonymous said...

hahaha! welcome to America! kami nga lilima lang hahaha

Unknown said...

hmmmmm.... can't stick my post to your utot..... and sorry that I was not able to make your Christmas exciting.