Friday, December 5, 2008

Things that kids do


I did not expect anything bad would happen today.

Anyhow, let's go through the events. I picked up my nephew from school. Thinking about the normal stuff, not minding the route we went to go home. He was sending me signals back then that he would like to accompany his friend (whom we will be calling) Playten. I over heard him say to Playten to go on ahead and fast because (the other offender) Malagkit will catch him up.


For me, I thought it was just a tackling game, Just normal for my nephew to horse around with his buddies. Suddenly, Malagkit was on top of Playten, beating him like hell's going to break loose. I shouted "BREAK IT UP!" (I find this weird because I am more of the war freak. But hell, these are kids! ), yet they didn't nudge one bit. What my nephew did was mediated the fight. He went in between Malagkit and Playten to stop them from fighting. The kids won't stop fighting still. The half the kids were telling the 2 tos top while the lesser half insists of beating up poor Playten. Thank fully, Nephew was able to stop the fight but it did not finish there.


We came home and I told my mum about Playten being a magnet for all disasters. I even told it to Nephew's mum about it. Doing my normal rituals, I was infornt of the PC fixing my spot when my Nephew called me up about Malagkit's Aunt (Whom I will be calling Aunt Hoopla)wanting to talk to me. Aunt Hoopla was pressing that Nephew threw some wood chips at Malagkit.

Things started to jiggle in my head.. Vernacular words, interlacing (IN PARENTHIS ARE THE VERNACULAR THOUGHTS):

REEZEN TOT: HI! I'm Nephew's Aunt ("Pootang Tumpa! Ano nanamang tong eklavu natoh!")
AUNT HOOPLA: Hello I am Hoopla, Malagkits's Aunt. Malagkit was stating that Nephew was throwing wood chips at him.
REEZENTOT: ("jUICE ko! Umi-epals tong lokang tiyahin. Liar na Malagkit tong batang to! grrr") NO ma'am! I was there when the incident happened and I did not see Nephew threw wood chips at Malagkit. Infact Malagkit was on top of Playten and Nephew was trying to break up the fight.



Still, Aunt Hoopla was contesting that Nephew threw those damned wood chips. She was even threatening me (of all people as if natatakot ako. Please lang, masmalala pa ang taong nakakaharap ko) that she has relatives all over the place (militar at un tshuck!). Then, she made NEphew and Malagkit apologize to others which is a good thing. Then Fiance of Nephew's Mum came around (haaay naku! Eto na ang BIGATEN!) asked what was happening. I told him what happened and you know how it works (Juice Ko po! binigyan pa ako ng lecture sa me ultimo adios.... Banyaga nga talaga).

Here's the catch, I do understand Malagkit. I believe he was afraid that Daniel will tell the truth. Malagkit was at fault. Playten was at fault too, he was already fore told about this mishap but he did not follow. Nephew is a responsible kid, & I am very proud of him.

Regarding to what me and Banyaga's discussion. I just told him how my blood curdled (Please! I am a well educated, money spilling, party going, Crazy Pinay) on what aunt Hoopla said. It was the first time somebody said that someone threatened me and my nephew. I am not the type of person who would let any one giving me such crude remarks. The FIRST TIME THAT I DID NOT RETALAITE. My ego was already smacked on the face then giving me a lecture ab0ut Me Ultimo Adios?! Maybe he was only concerned for my well being..

The more he does that, the more I get angry at him (juice ko, ate ko, she does not know how my mind works..). Yes he is a nice guy and I respect him. Good thing he's showing his true colors. (Hay naku! Dehins ako makipag usap sa kanya ngayon)

Goodness.. I really don't like this thought.. I will let you in next time to the conclusion..


ttyl!



**picture courtesy of babble.com, thank you so much!**





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: